Saturday, May 16, 2009

i pinched a nerve last night in my sleep.  at first i just had to be careful not to turn my head too fast to the right, but now the pain's progressed to the point where i can't turn my head to the left or right and if i bend it downward, pain shoots up into the back of my skull.  it's so persistant and sharp that i've been on the verge of throwing up for most of the afternoon.  both my shoulders are aching because i've been so tense, focusing on not moving too sharply or quickly.

i'm wondering how i'm gonna sleep tonight, let alone function at 9 AM tomorrow when i have to be back at work.  :-(

but, i have brie and sharp cheddar on apples, and dane cook is about to come on comedy central, so i guess life's not all bad, eh?

1 comment:

  1. cheese and apples is the best combination ever.

    hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete