Wednesday, May 20, 2009

i need people not to be such utter bastards, please.  it doesn't work into my plan for happy and harmonious living.

case in point:  i show up downtown, see a couple of my friends chilling, smoking.  hellos are exchanged and i pull up a seat.  they all stop talking.  look at eachother, not at me.  two minutes pass and they ALL get up and leave.  i remain.  

why on earth would you get up a leave, just to go sit somewhere else at the SAME restaurant?  seriously?  i know i put on deodorant this morning; i don't fucking stink.  do i have that little to offer interactions that you'd rather just pack up and leave then chill with me?

people are utter fucktards.  i'm endlessly grateful to the ones that i do have in my life who do things to better my circumstances.  i was told last night by a friend of mine that i have enriched his life, and my heart soared.

they keep walking by and refusing to make eye contact.  it would be nice to know what i did...

No comments:

Post a Comment