Thursday, March 8, 2012


so here are the things that i'm doing instead of working:

1. i'm drinking a pear cider at delta and enjoying the sunshine.
2. i'm worrying about my nonexistent resume, and how there's a recruitment for the Napa/Sonoma school district coming up in April, and i'm not nearly prepared for the job hunt.
3. i'm thinking about the 63 tests i need to grade over the weekend.
4. i'm avoiding PACT like the plague because i don't want to watch a video of myself teaching and listen to, over and over again, the way i slur my words when i speak.
5.  i'm feeling tired, and embarrassed over a number of things.  mainly my work performance.  i know i'm not living up to my potential.  
6.  i'm wishing i was in a creative writing MA program instead of the credential program.  experiencing major regrets.  i need to be reinvigorated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment